Monday 14 May 2012

Must be my lucky day!

Although I love a good trawl around charity shops looking for fabric,
sheets and other bits of vintage loveliness to stop the sewing obsession
from completely bankrupting me, I have never had any luck with finding
patterns.

Until today! Right at the bottom of an otherwise unexciting box of fabric
(mainly washed out duvet covers and horrible 80s curtains) I came across a
perfect condition Style 2212 cape pattern. Pattern not cut and IN MY SIZE!
And for the princely sum of 50p!

(Check the scary hair on the model in the green - I reckon they all went to
the hairdresser together and she got fried under the dryer).

I love capes and toy with buying one every winter so this year I'm going to
have to make my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment - it's great to hear from you!