Sunday 17 March 2013

Jumping on the bandwagon!

Like just about everyone else I was horrified about the closure of Google Reader (umm, until I realised that I actually read blogs through Blogger rather than Reader).

But obviously lots of people are swapping over to other readers so I've added an RSS feed widget which I think should work across sites like Feedly, and also a Follow on Bloglovin' button. Please let me know if you have issues using either of them! Hope whatever you are swapping to works well! Still pretty tempted by Bloglovin' and not impressed by Google's attitude towards their customers, so perhaps I'll swap in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I did not use the Google Reader but I had trouble following all the non- wordpress blogs I liked- I am really liking BlogLovin because now I can! ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment - it's great to hear from you!